Category Archives: rock
– Two Cow Garage Sweet Saint Me Suburban Home (2010) – OK, no fronting, I paid for this album. I can’t remember the last time I paid for music by a band that was still together. Not because I illegally … Continue reading
– Helen Earth Band Our Own Ghost City self-released (2010) – OK no lie, Helen Earth Band is a really weird name for a band and it took me a while of rolling it around in my mouth and my … Continue reading
– Rapid Cities/m0ck Split 7″ Love/Hate Records (2010) – Rapid Cities, to me, are always a great band to listen to when you’re in the mood for spastic art-stabby post-hardcore, while mOck remind me a lot of Hot Water Music … Continue reading
– brick mower Floors Viking On Campus (2010) – Great shades of 90’s alternative! It’s like Archers of Loaf, Jawbox, the Breeders, and J-Church all got together and had a mouth-wateringly delicious baby made out of bacon that they fed … Continue reading
– Neon Escape We Won’t Wait Any Longer self-released (2010) – You know what I loved about the 80’s? Hardcore punk, underground comics, and movies. You know what I hated about the 80’s? Ronald FUCKING Reagan, and bad music. Now, … Continue reading
“Detroit” by Fireworks, from All I Have to Offer is My Own Confusion – EDIT: Because I still can’t embed it, here’s a link to the version that got censored for some wussy reason.